Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Eastern, LA
A hospital located in Louisiana is seeking an emergency medicine physician to join their team. They need a new physician to support the growing patient census. Your schedule will be 12-hour shifts in a low-volume facility. Applicants are required to be board certified in EM or board certified in FP or IM with 2 years EM experience. A LA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with the option for independent contractor status. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gabriel Colmenares at 954.837.2791 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2630667.
- Make more than $300K annually
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low volume facility
- 12-hours shifts
- Open to commuters looking for long term
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- CME included
- Optional independent contractor status
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.