Full Time Family Practice Job Trenton, NJ
Posted by RecruitWell
Mercer County, New Jersey, Academic Family Medicine Opening
- Clinical Role:
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- Seeking a physician board certified in Family Medicine
- Must have 3 years of post residency clinical experience
- This position has blended administrative and clinical responsibilities
- Assist with resident and medical student education
- 6 Residents each year
- Teaching & supervision of residents and medical students
- Assist in developing and implementing Family Medicine Curriculum
- Other Responsibilities Include: Attend noon conferences, morning report, didactic sessions, simulations, and recorded lectures.
- Call: Phone Call Only For Outpatient Practice
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Organization Information:
- Regional Leader in Healthcare Delivery Services
- Accredited Organization by The Joint Commission
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package
- Salary is based on experience – to be discussed with the client directly
- Lifestyle Information:
- Highly Desirable Area
- Conveniently Located Between New York City and Philadelphia
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.