Medical Director & PRN Staff Needed for Busy Intensivist Program in South Florida
ICC Healthcare, the nation's leading healthcare system, is looking for a Medical Director and staff PRN physicians for our facilities in the Broward County, Florida.
Excellent opportunity to join ICC Healthcare in a leadership position at a busy facility. Position is 90% clinical with 10% administrative work. Previous leadership experience is preferred. Must be board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
We are also offering PRN opportunities for Intensivists willing to work additional 12-hour shifts.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package for full time physicians, including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more.
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring.
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling.
• Occurrence based malpractice insurance.
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections.
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities.
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities.