Full Time Critical Care Job Salt Lake City, UT
Intensivist opportunity with ICC Healthcare in Salt Lake City, UT
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at St. Mark's Hospital in Salt Lake City, UT.
Recruiting for a Staff openings for 15 (12-hour) shifts a month
2 Physicians day shift / 1 Physician night Shift, including 24/7 inpatient pulmonary service
Equal nights/days shared
18-bed MedSurg ICU
• St. Mark’s Hospital - The 300-bed St Marks Hospital is located in the center of the Salt Lake Valley. St Marks has a full compliment of subspecialties and is the only hospital in Utah to be ranked in the 100 Top Overall Hospital, and 100 Top Cardiovascular Hospital for three consecutive years. St Marks Hospital was recently given the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence by HealthGrades for ranking as one of the top 5 in the nation for overall clinical excellence
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 350 providers in 45 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 230,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates 185 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Salt Lake City, UT
Long Recognized as a great place to live and work, Salt Lake regularly makes it into the top 20 of some of the countries prominent lists of places to live and work.
Nestled between the Wasatch Mountains in the east and the Oquirrhs in the west, Salt Lake City features 11 world-class ski resorts within an hour of the city. Snow lovers arrive en masse every winter to experience the world-renowned powder. Salt Lake City, the state's capital, offers a more diverse population and additional entertainment amenities, from fine dining to arts and culture. In the summer, skiers make way for hikers, rock climbers and mountain bikers, but the rugged mountains remain the reason for visiting - and sometimes, staying. No 15 on CNNMoney.Com.
The Salt Lake City area was ranked in the top 5 as the best place to start a business, live in North America in the sixth edition of Places Rated Almanac; Entrepreneur magazine named the Salt Lake/Ogden area as the second best large city in which to locate a business; Salt Lake City was name one of the top 25 "Wired Cities" in America by Yahoo! Magazine; Fortune magazine listed Salt Lake third in its rankings of best cities in America for business; Financial World rated Utah as the best fiscally-managed state in the nation; Western Blue Chip Economic Forecast and American Demographics magazine refer to Utah as "one of the top three economies in the nation"; Newswatch has cited Salt Lake City as the number one city with the best environment for business; Adweek magazine identified the city as "poised to become a city of the future,"; and Morgan Quinto Press named Utah as the fourth most livable state.
Together, we champion the practice of medicine for a healthier world.℠
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.