Full Time Internal Medicine Job Coastal, GA
An exciting internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at a large health system in Georgia. Join a successful practice with an established and expanding patient base. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday form 7 am to 5 pm. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 patients per day on average, providing routine preventive care to managing chronic diseases, such as hypertension and diabetes. The practice is located within walking distance to hospital. This position also provides opportunities to teach family medicine residents and students. They welcome board certified physicians or board eligible residents.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision benefits, LTD and STD, PTO and sick leave, CME, a 401k retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2629939.
- Employed by a large health system
- Join a successful practice
- Established patient base
- Walking distance to hospital
- Monday through Friday
- Routine preventive care to managing chronic diseases
- Must be board certified
- Close to downtown Savannah
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.