Full Time Orthopedics Job Southern, FL
An orthopedic surgeon opportunity is now available in Florida. Join 1 other orthopedic surgeon that does general and hand cases. They are hiring 2 to 3 more surgeons to help build the orthopedic service line. They want an orthopedic surgeon that is fellowship trained in sports medicine that can also do general orthopedic cases. The incoming surgeons can expect to see an average of 30 patients per day. There are 4 mid-levels on staff to assist. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a salary based on experience and lots of production opportunity. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2630022.
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Hospital-employed and fairly new service line
- Hiring 2 to 3 surgeons
- Sports and general orthopedics
- Fellowship trained sports medicine physician
- Join 1 other orthopod that does general and hand
- There are 4 mid-level providers
- South Florida city with full amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.