Full Time Hospitalist Job Presque Isle, ME
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. They are also offering $20K per year for loan repayment for 5 years.
This New England community has affordable housing and living. The community supports a local university, an airport, multiple hospitals, and is the retail hub for the area. It's a great home base to go hunting, fishing, hiking, cross-country skiing, or mountain biking.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2630052.
- $20K per year in loan repayment for 5 years
- Hospital-employed position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No nights or weekends
- Round in 3 skilled nursing facilities
- Average 15 to 20 patient per day
- Board certified or board eligible in IM or FP
- Geriatric experience or fellowship is a plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.