Full Time Orthopedics Job Modesto, CA
An exciting orthopedic surgeon opportunity is now available at a private practice in California. They are expanding their services to meet the community need and grow the practice. The typical schedule will be 2 days a fully staffed clinic and 2 surgery days. Call will be 1:4, most likely 4 to 5 days per month. The incoming surgeon can expect to see 20 patients per day to start, and more as they ramp up. An ortho residency is built into this practice, and teaching is available. Currently there are 10 physicians in the practice, and they welcome any subspecialty.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered a malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in an attractive community in northern California. It is a college town that is home to one of the most diverse populations in the state. Come enjoy a wonderful a California lifestyle near wine country and the Sierra Nevada. San Francisco is within easy reach for weekend getaways to a big city.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2630110.
- Partnership-track available
- Expansion of services to meet community need
- Any subspecialty welcome
- Typical week will be 2 clinic days and 2 surgery days
- Expected 90% OP elective, 10% emergent
- See 20 patients per day, more as they ramp up
- Fully staffed office
- Teaching opportunities available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.