Full Time Pediatrics Job Watertown, SD
A large health system in South Dakota needs a pediatrician to replace a physician that is retiring. This position is primarily outpatient with infrequent inpatient duties. The hospital call schedule is 1:5 and will include newborn rounding, inpatient rounding, high-risk C-section/delivery coverage. The hospital has all subspecialty support. H-1B visas can be supported.
This employed position offers a very competitive base salary. You will also be offered medical and dental insurance, life insurance, disability, 20 days of vacation time, a relocation package, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME, 403b and 457b retirement plans, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance. They also offer forgivable loan repayment.
You will enjoy living in this large South Dakota town. It has all the attractions and amenities of a large city including a nice zoo, an art center, a theatre company, and fine dining. Overall, this is a wholesome community that's perfect for raising kids or settling down. Most physicians live on the lake.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2630238.
- 4.5-day workweek
- Join 3 other pediatricians
- Primarily outpatient with infrequent inpatient duties
- Call is 1:5
- Mommy calls are nurse-triaged
- See about 20 to 25 patients per day
- The hospital has all the subspecialty support
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.