Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job Las Vegas, NV
Director of Operations
Las Vegas, Nevada
Seeking a Director of Operations - Risk Adjustment and Quality for an organization focused on risk-based medicine. This upbeat person will possess a progressive and creative thinking philosophy to achieve goals. While overseeing daily operations of the onsite risk, billing and coding teams, the individual will help organize resources and strategically deploy them.
- Ensure compliance maintaining financial budget and metrics
- Conduct or delegate all departmental training sessions
- Direct supervision of team performance including hiring, performance reviews, and terminations
- Continuously contribute to the company's success and improvement efforts
- Motivate employees and staff and build efficient team
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, or related field, 5 years' experience within risk-based medicine, 5 years' experience in management/supervisory position strongly preferred
- Knowledge of finance, billing, and coding strongly preferred, strong communication skills
- Performs well in a fast-paced environment
- Successful handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Positive attitude and personality
- Works closely with your dyad partners (Medical Director of Vice President of Operations) to ensure that targets for performance, quality, stewardship, revenue cycle manager and citizenship are achieved
Las Vegas is the city that has something to offer everyone no matter what stage in life you are in! Enjoy a home in a suburban family-oriented community or the nightlife with a condo on or near the strip.
- More than 2 million people call it home
- Las Vegas is the leading financial, commercial, and cultural center of Nevada
- Enjoy immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, professional sports, and spectacular entertainment
- An outdoor lover's dream: enjoy hiking at Death Valley National Park, boating on Lake Mead, skiing in Lee Canyon or horseback riding through Red Rock Canyon
- Located only a few hours from San Diego, Lake Tahoe, Phoenix, and Los Angeles but much more affordable
- No state income tax and property taxes are approximately 1% of the home's value
To be considered for this Director of Operations opportunity please contact Arthur Cooper at (949) 325-7066 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: OP DIR-CHAPS 17155
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Director of Operations opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.