Locum Tenens Neurology Job , IN
Posted by CompHealth
There is a new locum tenens neurology opportunity now available in Indiana. Your assignment schedule will be 8-hour shifts with call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an IN state license obtain one before the assignment.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8-hour shifts
- Call: Yes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.