Full Time ObGyn Hospitalist Job Fayetteville, NC
We are currently scheduling interviews for an OB Hospitalist with an established practice located in Fayetteville, NC.
- Board Certified and 2 years experience out of residency is a plus
- Experience with laparoscopic surgery preferred
- Physician will be required to perform deliveries and GYN surgery
- You will be required to work 14 - 12 hour shifts, either 7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am
- Competitive compensation, sign-on bonus, relocation allowance and generous benefits including paid malpractice, CME Time and Allowance, PTO, 403(b) match and 457(b), health and dental
Fayetteville is a beautiful, diverse community of 375,000. This area is close to the best beaches on the East Coast and just a few hours from the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains. The city boasts a warm climate, even warmer people, beautiful neighborhoods, a revitalized historic downtown and a multi-cultural atmosphere.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.