Full Time Psychiatry Job Birmingham, AL
80-bed psychiatric unit where individuals participate in an active program that may include medication management, therapeutic activities, and individual and family therapies.
Education, Training and Experience Required
- Board certified or board eligible in Psychiatry
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license
- Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry in an inpatient unit
- Interested in psychiatrists in any stage of their career
- Treat patients of all ages with all types of presenting problem
- ECT or interest in ECT optional but not required
This facility and system include a wide range of services, from family care to home health.Together, we provide a special brand of personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech, meeting the needs of people in more than 40 communities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.