Permanent ObGyn Job Kinston, NC
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will also be offered health and dental insurance, term life insurance, 5 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and federal tort malpractice. The site also qualifies for loan repayment.
The Kinston area residents enjoy an unparalleled quality of life. Southern hospitality, a rich history, natural beauty, warm weather, and year-round activities and events, are just a few of the reasons many are happy to call the area home. Kinston is an ideal location with plenty of parks, waterways, and recreational spaces. It is about an hour from the bustling city of Raleigh and to the coast and all water activities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2629360.
- Loan repayment available
- Federal tort malpractice coverage
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Shared call schedule
- Join another physician and a CNM
- Average 18 patients per day
- Peaceful and quaint community
- Approximately an hour to the coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.