Full Time Hospitalist Job , IL
CompHealth is assisting a community health care provider in Illinois with their search for a hospitalist. They are offering a flexible schedule, including a 7 on an 7 off block. The incoming physician would see a manageable daily patient census. is Schedule. They welcome both board certified or board eligible candidates IMs and FPs, and residents are also encouraged to apply. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an Illinois medical license, if necessary.
In addition to a competitive salary and incentive compensation, you will also be offered medical education debt assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2629688.
- Flexible schedule (7on/7off available)
- Work with supportive administration
- 2020 residents welcome
- Experienced physicians welcome to apply
- Affordable cost of living - larger homes and favorable real estate taxes
- One hour to downtown St. Louis, MO
- Competitive salary package, CME, and commencement bonus
- Small town atmosphere close to big city amenities
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Our services are free for you
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.