Full Time Cardiology Job Sevierville, TN
You will be employed by a non-profit health system that offers a competitive compensation package with production bonuses, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Enjoy a wonderful work-life balance and enjoy all the local attractions that range from museums warbird aircraft to NASCAR themed go-kart tracks, underground cave tours, petting zoos, interactive mini-golf courses, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. If you want more, check out Dollywood in your own backyard.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2628659.
- Join a group of noninvasive, invasive, interventional cardiologists, and electrophysiologists
- Employed by a financially stable, non-profit health system
- Guaranteed salary with sign-on bonus
- No state income tax
- Full health benefits, a retirement plan, vacation, CME time, and more
- Monday through Friday weekday schedule
- Great work-life balance
- Live close to Knoxville, the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, and Dollywood
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.