Full Time ObGyn Job Bel Air, MD
CompHealth is currently assisting a Maryland hospital with their search for a laborist. They are offering a quality of life schedule of 8, 24-hour shifts per month. Call duties in the emergency department and labor and delivery for unassigned patients. You will be the first assist for elective OB/GYN surgical cases and support obstetrician and/or midwife, as needed. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This employed opportunity has a competitive and inclusive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and a 401k with a generous income earning potential with profit sharing. Malpractice is provided, as well as assistance with credentialing, privileging, and licensing.
Come practice in Bel Air, Maryland, a suburb of the Baltimore area, and located close to Havre de Grace, one of the top places to live and visit in Maryland.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2628873.
- Generous income earning potential
- Quality-of-life schedule
- 8, 24-hour shifts per month
- Hospital does 1,300 deliveries per year
- Call duties in the ED and L&D
- First assist for elective OB/GYN surgical cases
- Support obstetrician and/or midwife
- Suburb of the Baltimore area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.