Permanent Pediatrics Job Chambersburg, PA
This position offers a competitive base salary with an incentive bonus. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice through FTCA, medical/dental benefits, life insurance, long-term disability, 3 weeks of vacation, 52 hours of holiday time, 40 hours of sick time annually, 40 hours of CME and $3,000, a 403b retirement program with company match, membership dues, license, DEA, and board certification, and relocation assistance. You will also be eligible for state and federal loan repayment.
You will enjoy living in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania with all the charm and security that comes from people knowing their neighbors and looking out for their welfare. Along Main Street and throughout downtown are restaurants, coffee shops, wine shops, and brew pubs that are cooking up something special. Every one of these establishments are authentic with a charm and character. If outdoor activities and community social events bring to mind a gentler way of life you could thrive in, this community is for you.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2629065.
- Eligible for state and federal loan repayment
- Large multi-specialty federally qualified health center
- 5-day workweek
- 1:7 call schedule
- Join 12 other pediatricians
- 6 NPs, 2 PAs, and a full support team
- Primarily outpatient with inpatient duties when on call
- 1.5 hours from Baltimore and Washington DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.