Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job , PA
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 10 - 12 shifts per month and the average annual volume is 32,000. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active PA state license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 10 - 12 shifts per month
- Caseload: 32,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.