Full Time Family Practice Job , ME
An opportunity for a family medicine physician is now available in Maine. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday. The incoming physician will see an average of 18 to 26 patients per day. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you are board eligible, you must be coming out of residency. H-1B and J-1 visas can be sponsored. CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application of a ME medical license, if necessary.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a $50K sign-on bonus, up to $200K in loan repayment, life insurance, 1 week of CME time, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2629188.
- $50K sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment up to $200K
- Medical, dental, life, and malpractice insurance
- 6 weeks of vacation time
- H-1B and J-1 visas welcomed
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Average 18 to 26 patients per day
- 1.5 hours to Portland, ME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.