Full Time Oncology Job Baltimore, MD
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: Several Hematologists/Oncologists are needed to join well-established and growing Hematology/Oncology program. Practice at a very well-regarded Cancer Institute. It is part of a teaching hospital and owned by a Regional Health Care System. Shared Call. This is an employed opportunity. $ Excellent financial package.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- Their Cancer Institute, which is part of a large teaching hospital, is located in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, a well-established Health System is seeking to recruit several Hematology-Oncologists to join their growing Medical Oncology and Hematology program.
- The new Hematologists/Oncologists will work at a highly-regarded Cancer Institute. It is part of a large teaching hospital, which is owned by a Regional Health Care System.
- Their Medical Oncology and Hematology Program is comprised of multi-disciplinary teams. They include: breast, colorectal, gynecologic, neuro-oncology, orthopedic, pediatric and thoracic tumors. This offers a collaborate approach to cancer care and an Integrated Network Cancer Program fully accredited by the Commission on Cancer.
- This program strives to provide state-of-the-art treatments and therapies by continually researching and exploring new and better modalities.
- Present treatments include Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy and Immunotherapy.
- The call will be equally shared.
- These excellent Hematology/Oncology positions are due to increased volume, area growth and expansion.
- Hematology/Oncology fellows who will be completing their fellowships in June of 2020, and Hematologists/ Oncologists who already have prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
- As mentioned above, all their hematologists/oncologists in this group are all employed by this state-of-the art teaching hospital. It is part of a very well-regarded Regional Health Care System.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the Hematologists/Oncologist’s experience, etc.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and work as a Hematologist/Oncologist!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.