Permanent Otolaryngology Job , IL
BE/BC ENT to expand our busy team providing dedicated support to our 180+ providers. With a $130 million expansion of women’s and children’s services, Our growing portfolio of pediatric services will ensure a busy community-based practice with support from the subspecialists.
Our clinical team includes three surgeons, one APN, and four AUDs and a full-service audiology program including newborn screening and CAP testing. State-of-the-art surgical department offers 15 modern surgical suites. Extended support includes visiting surgical, endocrine, and oncologic subspecialists.
As a teaching hospital, we offer the opportunity to work with residents and medical students and the individual selected for this position will be eligible to apply for academic appointment.
Competitive two-year salary guarantee with productivity incentives. Signing bonus/loan assistance options available to qualified candidates. Comprehensive benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service.
Enjoy the low cost of living in our family-oriented community of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison.
For more information, call Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.