Full Time ObGyn Job Fort Lauderdale, FL
CompHealth is currently assisting a health system in Florida with their search for an OB/GYN. Shift responsibilities are split with another physician. The day begins at 8 am on OB call, covering the labor floor. The other physician is responsible for postpartum rounds, surgery, ED consults, inpatient consults, etc. Then they switch at 8 pm. There is midwife coverage 24/7 and MFM support. All typical OB/GYN procedures are required. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This opportunity has a generous compensation package plus incentives. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come work in Fort Lauderdale. It is a city on Florida's southeastern coast, known for its beaches, culture and events, and boating canals. It is lined with upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques, and luxury hotels.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2624858.
- Generous compensation
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- 24/7 midwife coverage
- OBs back up the midwives
- Shift responsibilities are split with another physician
- All typical OB/GYN procedures required
- MFM support
- Fort Lauderdale is known for its beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.