Full Time Infectious Disease Job Montgomery, PA
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for an infectious disease physician. The incoming physician will see patients in the hospital, clinic, and travel medicine. The staff consists of board-certified infectious disease specialists and a team of highly qualified clinical and support professionals working together to provide the highest quality of care. The schedule will be Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, or similar hours. Call is approximately 1 in 7 weekends. They welcome board certified IMs, and board certified or board eligible ID physicians.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation/CME , relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2628705.
- An established program
- Join a group of ID physicians
- Monday to Friday day schedule
- 1:7 weekends shared with the other ID physicians
- Cover inpatient, outpatient, and some travel medicine
- 100% infectious disease patients
- Competitive base salary, incentives, and full benefits package
- Montgomery County location is just 12 miles north of downtown Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.