Full Time Anesthesia Job , WA
A teaching hospital in Washington is seeking a board certified or board eligible pain management physician to provide a new service line to the area. This is an outpatient solo position to include medication management, and pain procedures in the clinic suite or at the facility.
The recruitment package may include a base salary, wRVU production incentive, quality bonus, CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, health benefits retirement plan, and marketing and practice growth assistance.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2628794.
- Base salary, wRVU production incentive, and quality bonus
- Pain management physician
- New service line
- Outpatient only
- Solo position
- Board certified or board eligible
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship available
- Marketing and practice growth assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.