Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job St Louis, MO
- Cancer Care team has 16 providers.
- Will work in an office with 2 other providers located in a busy suburban Multi-Specialty Clinic
- Shared NP, 1 oncology RN to support, 5 infusion nurses, pharmacist on site and clinical lab scientist.
- Weekend call 1:6
- Hospitalist team handles admitting and discharge.
- Epic EMR
- Competitive 2-year salary guarantee plus production bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package includes relocation allowance, paid malpractice, retirement programs, health/dental/vision insurance and CME allowance etc.
The St. Louis metro area is among the 20th largest metropolitan areas in the United States with a population of 2,900,605. In downtown St. Louis there are many wonderful attractions, including, the Arch, two professional sports teams (St. Louis Cardinals and St. Louis Blues), the St. Louis Symphony, Fox Theater, Art Museum, Science Center, Botanical Gardens and the Zoo. St. Louis is also home to three major Universities: Washington University, St. Louis University, and the University of Missouri- St. Louis, along with award winning school systems including over 200 private schools and more than 250 public schools.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.