Full Time Geriatrics Job Louisville, KY
Top Earning Potential & Leadership Options in Louisville, KY
The national leader in value-based, primary care has Family Medicine, Internal Medicine & Geriatric positions available in Louisville, KY. You will be joining a passionate, physician-led group that provides a concierge-like service to its patients and allows you to manage the entire patient journey.
These highly-rewarding positions offer:
- Career advancement and increased earning potential through the group's Partnership & Leadership Tracks
- $225,000 base salary(profit sharing opportunities after 1-year)
- $25,000 signing bonus
- $25,000 quality bonus
- 80% fewer patients on average and spend more time building a strong doctor-patient relationship
- Deliver high-quality care to a low income, senior population (payment is mainly through Medicaid & Medicare)
- 4 active centers are operational in the greater Louisville, KY market
Louisville, Kentucky's largest city, sits on the Ohio River along the Indiana border. The city is known as the home of legendary boxer Muhammad Ali, the Kentucky Derby, Louisville Slugger baseball bats, and three of Kentucky's six Fortune 500 companies. Louisville also has some of the top public and private schools in the country and is home to the University of Louisville which ranked as one of the top public universities in America! With all the festivals, events and outdoor activities, there will never be a shortage of things to do!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.