Permanent Pulmonology Job , SC
Join a well-established 2 physician general outpatient Pulmonary practice in eastern South Carolina.
- This opportunity offers great volume and an established patient load.
- Mostly outpatient, some inpatient opportunities available.
- Rotating call only for office patients.
- Office has a great support staff with 2 NP?s and very experienced staff.
- Hospital has Intensivists that cover critical Pulmonary in-patient needs.
- Offering a very competitive base salary, plus bonus.
- Paid malpractice, CME allowance, sign on bonus, relocation allowance and great health and retirement benefits.
- Being part of this practice you also have 30 days of Paid Time Off.
The Medical Center has two new ICU Towers, a new Cancer Center and a large Heart & Vascular Institute and Stroke Center.This is a hospital-employed position with a strong, private, non-profit hospital system near the coast with a 110-yearhistory. 7 Facilities with over 950 beds and 850 physicians employed covering 16 counties.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.