Locum Tenens Urology Job Eastern Connecticut, CT
· Location: Eastern Connecticut (20 mins north of Montville, CT)
· Specialty: Urology
· Requirements: CT license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification REQUIRED, Fellowship REQUIRED
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Call: TBD (flexible)
· Census: 20-30 pts per day
· Duration: May 4, 2020 – ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
· Compensation: up to $37,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a reputable 250-bed community hospital in New London County and is one of the top performing hospitals in the state. One of their Urology practices is currently taking immediate considerations for a board certified Urologist to join their clinical staff as an ongoing locum tenens. The current team consists of 7 surgeons and 4 advanced practitioners (3 in clinic ; 1 inpatient). Regarding inpatient, there is a dedicated urology Nurse Practitioner that handles all daytime consults.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.