Full Time Psychiatry Job , TN
A hospital in Tennessee needs an inpatient geriatric psychiatrist. There will also be an option for outpatient work. The schedule is Monday through Friday and call will be consultative. The facility welcomes board certified and board eligible candidates. If you are board eligible, you must be within 5 years of completing your residency or fellowship. Final year residents and fellows are welcome to apply, and J-1 and H-B candidates can be supported.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, generous PTO, CME reimbursement, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2628345.
- Geriatric patient population
- 100% inpatient
- Must be board certified within 5 years of residency
- J1 and non-cap H-1B visa candidates can be sponsored
- Full comprehensive benefits
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Strong school system and family-friendly community activities
- 90 minutes to an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.