Permanent Neurology Job Cleveland, OH
This employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME, a retirement plan with a lavish contribution, and occurrence malpractice coverage. They also qualify for public service loan forgiveness.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2628418.
- Lavish contribution to your retirement plan
- 100% outpatient
- General neurology
- Monday to Friday, no call
- Abundant APP support
- Academic affiliation
- Botox and EMG preferred, not required
- Great lifestyle with a lower cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.