Permanent Neurology Job Cleveland, OH
These employed positions offers public service loan forgiveness, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME time, a retirement plan with a lavish contribution, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
To begin talking about this position, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2628446.
- Neuromuscular director needed
- Neuroimmunology director needed
- Highly collegial workplace
- Abundant mid-level support
- Academic affiliation
- Great work-life balance
- Lavish contribution to your retirement plan
- Great lifestyle with a lower cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.