Full Time Neurology Job Cleveland, OH
There are 2 leadership opportunities available with academics in Ohio. Both positions will be Monday through Friday at an outpatient practice with no night or weekend call. Teaching and clinical research are also integral to these positions. Work in a collaborative environment at a teaching facility, that is a certified stroke center; level 1 trauma center. A new campus transformation is in the process. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
These employed positions offers public service loan forgiveness, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME time, a retirement plan with a lavish contribution, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
To begin talking about this position, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2628446.
- Neuromuscular director needed
- Neuroimmunology director needed
- Highly collegial workplace
- Abundant mid-level support
- Academic affiliation
- Great work-life balance
- Lavish contribution to your retirement plan
- Great lifestyle with a lower cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.