Full Time Internal Medicine Job , MA
An internist is needed at a well-known facility in Massachusetts. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible within 5 years of completing their training. The schedule is flexible, can be full or part time, and academic responsibilities are available. If you do not currently hold a license in Massachusetts, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed is offering a base salary plus productivity bonuses and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 10 holidays, 1 week of CME and $3,000, and a retirement plan. There is also student loan repayment through the non-profit program.
Foxborough is part of the Boston metropolitan statistical area and home to the New England Patriots. The town is 18 miles northeast of Providence, Rhode Island and about 73 miles northwest of Cape Cod.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2628539.
- Full-time or part-time outpatient positions
- Large and prestigious hospital
- All state-of-the-art equipment
- Loan repayment available through non-profit program
- Academic duties available
- Sign-on and productivity bonuses
- Several locations and still expanding
- Home of the Patriots NFL team
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.