Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job , WA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens orthopedic surgery opportunity is now available in Washington. Physicians who don't have a WA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one. The assignment schedule 3 - 4 weeks per month and you will see 2 - 3 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted ATLS certification.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 3 - 4 weeks per month
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 2 - 3 patients per day
- Other Certification: ATLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.