Full Time Psychiatry Job San Jose, CA
San Jose, CA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley
Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley -
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 4 Day Available
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 14 - 16 with Ramp Up to 21 Once Established
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - $374,400 - $436,800
- Benefits: - Loan repayment through NHSC - $5,000 relocation assistance- PTO: Year 1 to Year 3, 160 hours of PTO; Year 3 to Year 10, 200 hours of PTO; Continued 40-hour increase every 5 years- 13 annual paid holidays- Health, dental, and vision plans with 90% of the premium paid by IHC- Acupuncture & Chiropractic care $10 per visit with HMO- Group life insurance and AD&D paid by IHC- Long term disability paid by IHC- Employee assistance program- 401k with 3% employee match- FSA- Domestic partner health benefits- Credit union: Membership to Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union- Employee referral program- Casual dress code on Friday- Optional benefits: pet insurance, AFLAC voluntary benefits, discount programs, LegalShield & ID Shield
- Additional Info: - The current patient population is 18 and up. - Opportunity for expansion into pediatrics if desired. - This is a med management opportunity with a team-based structure working with a psychologist, case manager, and LCSW. - EMR: eClinicalWorksThe Psychiatrist provides clinical services to IHC medical patients with mental health issues, including psychiatric diagnosis, prescription writing, and on-going medication therapy as part of a full-service treatment team. The IHC is a Patient-Centered Health Home and all employees are an integral part of this model of care delivery.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.