Permanent Administration Job Modesto, CA
PACE Medical Director – Modesto, CA
Help Further Develop the PACE Program
Cap Exempt Facility – Visas Accepted
This not-for-profit organization, with deep roots in the communities they serve, allows Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to have that practice making a difference in the lives of the patients they serve. This growing organization spans three counties with 42 clinic sites and has been serving North/Central California for over 45 years.
- Open to Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained physicians
- Prior leadership and managed care experience preferred
- Employed position with 30 hours for directorship responsibilities and 10 hours of direct patient care
- Medical director responsibilities include, but are not limited to, oversight and development of the all-inclusive care for elderly program, supervision of mid-levels and oversight of the interdisciplinary team
- Competitive salary DOE, signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Full comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life, 34 days of PTO, CME time/stipend, malpractice with tail coverage as well as 403b and 457 retirement plans
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Cap-exempt facility - H1B and J1 accepted and ALL fees are paid by the organization
Enjoy the moderate climate that California offers, where water, wealth, contentment and health reign in this region. Amenities abound in these centrally-located, family-friendly areas of Northern and North/Central California. This city maintains its small-town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities.
- 90 minutes to the Bay Area!
- Enjoy affordable housing, especially compared to most of California
- Year-round mild climate
- San Francisco and Oakland International airport within a short driving distance
- Performing arts centers, museums, art galleries, festivals, diverse culture and great restaurants
- Wine festivals, grand prix and car shows
- Rafting, golfing, bike trails, horseback riding all for the outdoor enthusiast
- All of this within driving distance to the Coastal Bay area, Wine Country and Yosemite
- Central location offers short drives to skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
Job ID: MDIR 254486
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.