Full Time Anesthesia Job Macon, GA
Anesthesiologists needed in Macon, GA
HCA is seeking additional anesthesiologists to join our employed anesthesiology practice in Macon, GA. Incoming Anesthesiologist will be part of a team of 9 anesthesiologists and 24 anesthetists including Certified Anesthesiologist Assistants and CRNAs that work together in a care team model. This group covers 2 HCA hospitals (Coliseum Medical Centers and Coliseum Northside) and 1 ASC. Facilities are within 8-10 minutes of each other. Neither hospital is a level II Trauma center. Group is comprised of cohesive collegial providers with a team mentality. Strong relationships between surgeons and anesthesia.
• OB provided at Coliseum Medical Center (1,200 annual deliveries)
• Coliseum Medical Centers has a strong CV program
• TEE performed at Coliseum Medical Center (interpret them if fellowship trained or certified)
• Coliseum Northside is mostly bread and butter cases; moderate amount of Ortho cases.
• Annual case volume amongst the 2 hospitals and ASC: 12,000
• Physician must obtain a GA state medical license
• Physician must be board certified or board eligible with plans to certify by the ABMS in Anesthesiology
• General anesthesia experience in an acute care setting
• Experience with spinal and labor epidurals, neuraxial anesthesia experience helpful
Compensation Package Details:
• Employment through HCA Physician Services Group offering competitive compensation and benefits package
• Relocation and CME allowance
• Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
• Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, and other programs offered
• HCA Healthcare’s 401 (k) retirement plan is one of the most generous plans offered by a healthcare company or large employer
Owned by HCA Healthcare (HCA), Coliseum Health System is comprised of Coliseum Medical Centers and Coliseum Northside Hospital, two medical/surgical campuses with 413 beds. The hospitals feature an expansive range of state-of-the-art services designed to meet the comprehensive medical needs of central Georgia. Both facilities include a 24-hour emergency room with areas shortest wait times, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic! Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour! And, if you are looking for major league sports or cultural events, you'll find them all in nearby Atlanta.
Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,000 square foot, 7-story Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n’ Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture. It's more than a place on a map. It's a vibe all its own. Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people. Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail. You can even kayak it if you’re feeling adventurous. We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic. For all of this (and so much more!), there are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.