Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Central Connecticut, CT
· Location: Central Connecticut (25 mins north of Bristol, CT)
· Specialty: Urgent Care / Family Medicine / Internal Medicine (must see all ages!!!)
· Requirements: CT license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Shift Hours:
1. Weekday Shift = (8am-8pm)
2. Weekend Shift = (9am-5pm)
· Schedule: full-time, approx. 14-shifts/month, MUST be available for weekday/weekend shifts
· Credentialing: 45-60 days
· Duration: April 2020 – ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
· Compensation: $100/hr +
· Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a successful network of 18 Urgent Care clinics all throughout Central Connecticut. One of their clinics, approx. 25 mins north of Bristol, CT, is currently taking immediate considerations for a board certified Urgent Care physician to join their clinical staff. These clinics are all standalone Urgent Care centers and providers will be expected to work independently. Rad Tech and 1 MA are on staff at each location plus support staff. Average census is anywhere between 40-45 patients per shift.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.