Full Time Psychiatry Job Jacksonville, FL
Currently seeking a Psychiatrist to join a thriving practice in Jacksonville, FL. The ideal doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted Florida medical license and must be available to work Monday ' Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
Benefits for the Psychiatrist
- Competitive compensation plus production bonus
- Malpractice coverage by the organization
- No Weekends, No Hospital
- 100% outpatient
- 7 weeks PTO with Healthcare, Sick leave and CME coverage
- Company 401K plan
Responsibilities of the Psychiatrist
- Seeing 16-18 patients per day
- No children unless the Doctor would like to add that service
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Psychiatrist
- Active Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certification or Board Eligible
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.