Full Time Family Practice Job Oil City, PA
A primary care physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. They are hiring to relieve a physician who is retiring. This position can be 100% outpatient or you can choose to do both outpatient and inpatient. You will work from 8 am to 5 pm , with 1 day a week from 11 am to 8 pm. You will work with 4 other physicians 2 PAs, and 1 CRNP. Candidates must be board certified in IM or FM. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed position offers a 1-year salary guarantee and RVUs. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, occurrence malpractice policy, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of PTO, 5 days of CME with $3,000 stipend, a 457b deferred compensation plan, 403b tax shelter, a pension plan, and relocation assistance. They are also offering $15K a year of loan repayment for 23 years.
Because of its strategic location at the confluence of the Allegheny River and French Creek, the City of Franklin was home to four frontier forts during the Colonial Era. The city's subsequent history during the early Oil Boom endures in its well-preserved downtown and Victorian neighborhoods. It has festivals, bike trail network, outdoor beauty, local dining, lodging, shopping, and an abundance of community spirit.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2625906.
- 1-year salary guaranteed and RVUs
- $15K per year for loan repayment
- Occurrence malpractice
- All outpatient or option for inpatient and outpatient
- Work from 8 am to 5 pm , with 1 day a week from 11 am to 8 pm
- Join 4 other physicians 2 PAs, and 1 CRNP
- All clinical staff is board certified
- 67 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.