Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , ND
An emergency medicine medical director opportunity is now available at a hospital in the Midwest. The group is reviewing experienced candidates and attendings looking for the next step in their career. The schedule is full time with 12-hour shifts, and you can expect to see volumes consistent with a 20k annual patient census day on average. They welcome candidates that are ABEM board certified.
Unspoiled countryside and plenty of outdoor fun await in this rugged state. Highlights include the museums and historic sites that commemorate the state's heritage.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Carm Benson at 954.616.2904 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2628158
- Up to $290/hour as an independent contractor
- $250/hr employed with comprehensive benefits package including a 401k
- $90K annual director stipend
- $100K sign-on/relocation bonus
- Malpractice coverage for both employed or independent contractor model
- Make your own schedule
- Need level 1 or 2 trauma experience
- Great community to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.