Locum Tenens Urology Job , IL
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Illinois that is in need of a urologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is full-time coverage and you will see 20 - 30 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain an IL state license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Full-time coverage
- Call: 1:5
- Caseload: 20 - 30 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.