Full Time Neurosurgery Job Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Summary of the position for Neurosurgeon
We are seeking a Neurosurgeon to join our growing team in Broward County.
Benefits of the Neurosurgeon
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
Responsibilities of the Neurosurgeon
- Diagnose or treat disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Order and interpret the results of laboratory tests and diagnostic imaging procedures.
- Advise against injured patients on activity could lead to further injury.
- Record patients medical care information and maintain medical records.
- Record patients' medical histories and perform physical examinations.
- Perform surgeries on patents with medical necessity
Requirements of the Neurosurgeon
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurosurgery
- Preferred Florida Medical License
- General Neurosurgery and subspecialty interest are welcome
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.