Full Time Dermatology Job Memphis, TN
Dermatology Practice in Memphis, Tennessee Needing a Dermatology Physician to Take Over for Relocating Provider
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking a full or part-timeDermatologistto join our client in Memphis, Tennesseea physician-owned (Non-PE) group.
Enjoy serving a ready-made patient base in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped office space while sharing in the collective vision of providing superior patient care alongside seven fellow physicians in a warm, welcoming, supportive environment.
About the Position:
- Full or part-time schedule;3-5 days per week
- Position open due to current physician relocating out of state
- Pick up large, existing patient base
- Three office locations, all within 20 minutes of each other
- Receive full support from a well-trained, experienced team of medical assistants and administrative staff
- Optional opportunity to participate in Dermatology resident training
- Competitive base salary, plus a generous production-based bonus plan
- Complete benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision Paid malpractice, 401k + match, CME, PTO, Paid licensing and Membership dues
- Excellent collegial group culture
- Offers extensive flexibility and autonomy
- Superior administrative and support staff ensures maximumefficiency
- Brand new, stand-alone clinic will allow 4-5 patient exam rooms per physician
- Dermatology-focused EMR in place
Memphis offers residents affordability, culture, an outstanding housing market, lovely weather (only three inches of average snowfall per year!), excellent food, diverse attractions and much more!
Home of Graceland, the Memphis Zoo, the National Civil Rights Museum and plenty of soulful music attractions, you won't ever be bored here in Memphis!
Memphis is located in the westernmost corner of Tennessee along the Mississippi River, with Arkansas and Mississippi bordering the city to the west and south.
Memphis International Airport will get you where you're going when it comes to leisure and business travel, too!
Ready to Apply?
For immediate consideration, contactStephen Gubbels direct at 636-239-1787 Ext. 140or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.All inquiries are held confidential.
CandidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
Reach out todaywe're here to help!
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.