Full Time Neurology Job Albany, NY
Neurology Chair and Medical Director
Stroke Program in Upstate New York
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a dynamic and growing neurology practice and refine a successful, progressive Primary Stroke Program.
The position includes:
- Medical Directorship for the Division of Neurology and Stroke Program.
- General outpatient neurology office practice as well as inpatient and emergency consultative services.
- Call is 1:4 and allows for collaboration to provide a balanced work schedule.
- NYS Primary Stroke Center designation.
- Cared for 450 stroke/TIA patients in 2019
- Consulted on over 900 neurology inpatients in 2019
- Administered 47 cases of Alteplase (tPA) in 2019
- NYS designation as a Center for Excellence in Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Neuro-diagnostic Center with interpretation of EEG, EMG, Evoke Potential studies, Carotid & Transcranial Doppler studies.
- Concussion Clinic
- Headache and Botox clinic
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
About the Location:
- The region provides family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Area cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest. Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks and NYC, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips for residents.
Job ID: N 12104549 (JN -082020-22824)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.