Permanent Radiation Oncology Job Bowie, MD
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation that is dependent upon experience. You will also be receive fully paid medical, dental, life insurance, and long-term disability. In addition, you will receive approximately 5 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME and $5,000, relocation assistance, a 401k retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Bowie has grown into the largest municipality in Prince George's County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. It is a Washington D.C. suburb and about 25 miles to Baltimore.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2627580.
- Partnership potential
- Well-established private group
- Join 3 other BC radiation oncologists
- Existing referrals
- Monday through Friday
- 1 weekend per month of call
- Collegial atmosphere
- Located on the Peninsula of Maryland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.