Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job , MN
A brand new cancer center in Northern Minnesota needs a radiation oncologist. Work with 2 MDs, 2 APPs, and 1 radiation oncologist. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and there is a very light phone-only call. The incoming physician can expect to see 11 to 14 patients per day on average. You will see a mix of solid tumors and hematology. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates of all experience levels. Come be a part of one of the largest health systems in the US.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance, long- and short-disability, 20 days of vacation and 6 holidays, 10 days of CME and $5,000, a retirement plan with match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2627630.
- Competitive base salary with benefits
- Brand new cancer center
- Part of one of the largest health systems in the US
- Monday through Friday
- Light call and phone-only
- See 11 to 14 patients per day
- All experience levels welcome
- H-1B support available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.