Full Time Infectious Disease Job Fargo, ND
An infectious disease physician is needed to join an intimate and growing practice in the largest city in North Dakota. There will be both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities and the clinic is adjoined to the hospital. There is also a strong referral base and you will have a dedicated support staff. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with some call for urgent consults only over the weekend. There is also a collegial multi-specialty team of physicians to support your practice.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2627810.
- Additional infectious disease physician needed
- Small group with a strong referral base
- Monday - Friday with some urgent call consults
- Both clinic and inpatient consults
- Antibiotic stewardship program
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 2020 and 2021 fellows welcome to apply
- Receive a stipend for early signing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.