Permanent Rheumatology Job Altoona, PA
Rheumatology Physician Opportunity
Private Practice – Central Pennsylvania
Competitive Starting Salary Plus Production Bonus
Join a thriving Rheumatology Practice and Research Center that is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Rheumatology Physician in Central Pennsylvania. Joining 3 other Rheumatologist and 4 mid-level providers – total staff of over 70.
- The practice draws from an area with over 500,000+ people
- 40,000 sq. ft. facility with 32 exam rooms - comprehensive, in-house, state-certified laboratory
- Infusion Suite, Digital X-Ray, MRI, and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound onsite
- Teaching opportunities
- Interested in research/clinical trials – practice currently has over 100 active clinical trials
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Live, work, and play in Central Pennsylvania! The region prides itself in quality of life and being in a tight-knit community.
- Named one of the most secure places to live by Farmers Insurance
- Excellent public and private schools to choose from – live where kids still walk to school
- Local community theatre, orchestra, and minor league baseball
- Centrally located with easy access to Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and Washington D.C.
- Abundant outdoor activities, cultural attractions, nearby universities, and a variety of shopping experiences just minutes away
- Cost of living is 13% lower than national average
To be considered for this Rheumatology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: RHU 11974478
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Rheumatology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.