Permanent Sports Medicine Job Central Vermont, VT
· Location: Central Vermont (30 mins west of Woodstock, VT)
· Specialty: Sports Medicine / Family Medicine
· Requirements: VT license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty, Fellowship REQUIRED
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8:00am/9:30am-5:00pm)
· MUST see all ages!!!
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Disability, PTO, CME’s, Relocation Reimbursement, etc.)
· Compensation: $200,000/year - $260,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a reputable healthcare network in the greater Rutland County, VT area. They are currently taking immediate considerations for a Fellowship trained Sports Medicine physician to join their clinical staff. This opportunity is a hospital employed position. Duties include treating patients for ski/snowboard related injuries at a medical clinic near a local ski resort during ski season (November – April). When ski season is over, the candidate will spend their time practicing at a local Orthopaedic practice for the rest of the year. The Orthopaedic group is an established practice with a current team of 10 physicians, 4 PA’s, 4 nurses, and 4 athletic trainers. This is a non-surgical position and the physicians working at this practice specialize in Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Surgery.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.